wedding planner, event designer, and hopefully your new friend!
I believe that the success of your wedding planning process hinges on the strength of the relationship you have with your planner. I strive to create genuine connections with all of my clients and their families in order to develop strong partnerships and, in many cases, lasting friendships. As your planner, I will be your counselor, designer, advocate, negotiator, and likely....your therapist. A few important things to know about me:
- I love my Southern roots - food, music, and all of our hilarious expressions (if you don't get this, well then bless your heart).
- I'm a native Georgia Peach and UGA grad (Go Dawgs!)
- I don't take myself too seriously and can find humor in almost every situation (we are going to laugh!)
- There is a lot I plan to accomplish in my lifetime. I track all things great and small in this amazing Bucket List journal. I think you should too. (make it count!)
- I may cry during your first dance. I'm not sure why that's what gets me on the wedding day, but it does. Don't worry - I'll do it quietly in the corner. (maybe)